Race Day Parking
All of the races will start on on the Clinch Ave. bridge, in front of the main entrance to the Knoxville Convention Center.
701 Henley St., Knoxville, TN 37902
Click to see map. You can use this to get directions from your specific location.
The race start is within walking distance of our four host hotels. But, for those who will need to drive, plenty of parking is available. Some of the options are:
– Park in one of the City-owned lots (parking free on weekends): Click here
– You may also park in one of several lots owned by the University of Tennessee:
– Lot G10: Just out the gate after you finish in Neyland Stadium
– 11th St Parking Garage (at the corner of Clinch Ave and 11th St) – this lot is 1 block from the start line and a 5 min walk from the finish.
– Click here for a link to UT Parking Maps but note that parking is only available in the lots described above.